Our gorgeous range of opal jewellery has always been so popular, reminding people of the crystal blue seas that surround our archipelago. We have different sizes available. Please note these are non returnable
Payment can be made online by all major credit or debit cards and paypal.
Our site uses the latest 128 bit SSL security, complying with and exceeding all necessary security requirements to protect your details. We do not store any sensitive information (card number, etc).
SSL encrypts your order online to avoid any decoding of that information of anyone other than the necessary processing parties. To check the security of your connection, look at the status bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then, depending upon your browser, SSL is active. You can also double check by looking at the URL line of your browser - while accessing a secure server the first characters of the address will change from HTTP to HTTPS.
We will endeavour to despatch items by 1st class mail to the UK and international areas the same day, if paid for in normal working hours. However please bear in mind our post is affected by weather as we are on the islands.
If it is an exchange of an item, please include stamps/money for return postage. we do not cover this cost.
• If for any reason there is a problem with your purchase, we request that the item is returned to us for assessment.
• If it is an incorrect purchase or you have just changed your mind, we would be happy to offer a refund within 14 days of receipt.
• All items must be returned in perfect unworn condition, with the original labels attached.
• We refund only the price paid for the item/s, not any postage costs that are incurred.
• All returns must be accompanied with the original despatch note.
49 Degrees , Hugh Street, St Marys, Isles of Scilly, Cornwall, TR21 0JL
Click here for returns form